Did you mean: 

'calm' extra bundle

romanijo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have 'calm' as an extra with my new phone but the link took me to www.calm.com - when tried to download the app it is asking for payment or a free trial - how do i get to use calm via the app & not the site ? thankyou

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @romanijo 

You need to do it through the app in My O2. Scroll down to Extras and click on Calm.

If that doesn't work them try it on a PC.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/extras-partners 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35765 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Ah, tried this yesterday - The time-limited offer for Calm on the Priority app (not tried MyO2) takes you to a small section on YouTube, to wit:

Have not explored further, @romanijo.

Don't know if this helps... 

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@pgn 

Click on the link I gave and scroll down to Calm. It tells you what you will get and how to apply it.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

pgn
  • 35765 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@pgn 

Click on the link I gave and scroll down to Calm. It tells you what you will get and how to apply it.

Yep, I see it. 

Sorry, the lady voicing the clip on YouTube reminds me so much of Deanna Troí, a main character in the science-fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation and films, portrayed by actress Marina Sirtis.

marina_sirtis_troi_xvii_by_dave_daring_d8a53yk-pre.jpg

The opposite of calming 😉

Message 5 of 11

romanijo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can see it says link via calm.com - i can access this on my phone but not via the calm app ?

I cannot find anywhere that takes you to where you can download the calm app on the phone - i dont want it on my pc.

anywhere i try now it says error - as i have already clicked the link so have it via calm.com - but i want to have it via the app ?

Sorry

Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@romanijo wrote:

I can see it says link via calm.com - i can access this on my phone but not via the calm app ?

I cannot find anywhere that takes you to where you can download the calm app on the phone - i dont want it on my pc.

anywhere i try now it says error - as i have already clicked the link so have it via calm.com - but i want to have it via the app ?

Sorry

Go to My O2 to redeem your extra. You'll be able to redeem it through the 'Your extras' section under manage your account.

Here is a link to the help and support page. Here you will find how to redeem your extra.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/extras#choose

However, IF  you already have it via calm.com. you wont be allowed to apply for it again @romanijo 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

pgn
  • 35765 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Interesting, @romanijo - in my MyO2 app, it shows under "Extras", but takes me to the Priority app on my phone, where it says:

Screenshot_20200426-104044.jpg

Not sure why it seems so different for each of us, at this point. 

Message 8 of 11

romanijo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

on my phone on my o2 - when go to extras - which i had already done which took me to calm.com - it says now when i tap it - cannot be renewed as i think it has registered that i have connected to the link. The problem is - it is via www.calm.com & i cannot see how to get it via the app.

Ok no worries - its just there is noone at o2 to ask & so stuck to how to get sorted.

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Either way, if @romanijo has got Calm via the Calm website as indicated above, they won't be able to apply it as an extra.

Same with Disney.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11