Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

change personal account

I welcome yesterday to chat with your representative I determined the account and phone number of passes for my cousin Marek Damrat born 28.10.1966 employee assured me that the account will be changed just checked and nothing has changed or is a comp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crippled O2 Travel Data

So I just wanted to give you feedback on my recent visit to Spain today and tell you on how much o2 have truly crippled data usage. So as you know you are supposed to be able to use 50 Mb before they start to slow you down and class 100Mb fair use ag...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 32 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Google Play Books

I just upgraded my phone and I am trying to buy a book on Google Play Books. I am trying to bill it to my o2 account which I have done many times on my previous phone.A message appears saying "This payment service isn't available. Try again later or ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! monthly data used. Bought data bolt on. Next new monthly data now started but bolt on data ignored

Bought a 30 day bolt on as my monthly data allowance was running low. Now my new monthly data allowance has started, my bolt on data allowance is being ignored. How can I change this, so that I am not cheated out of the remaining balance of my bolt o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insurance Claim Issues

After taking out insurance with my iPhone on purchasing one would assume there would be no issue should the need arise to claim from it - how wrong could I be! After my iPhone landed in the washing up bowl courtesy of our new kitten, I called O2 to m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

transferred or ported the number from O2 to Virgin mobile. The system is busy please try again later

I have not been able to use my mobile for two weeks. Dialing produces a 'The system is busy please try again later' message, trying to use my data/internet gives me a message that tells me Could not activate mobile data... This started after I transf...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Store and Share

Hi, I subscribed to Store and Share a while back and I've since closed my O2 pay monthly mobile account. I now can't log into my Store and Share account. Does anybody know that due to me closing my O2 mobile account, I know can't access my Store and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos