Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Possible scam call

Hi, I have just had a phone call from this number 0330 303 5317 saying it was O2 rewards is this the case.

Bruce1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile signal

Recently moved to new address and I cant receive or make calls from my mobile or send or receive text messages. All I hv is wifi . Can anyone help.

Sallie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone know how long a phone takes to get to O2 using their recycle (fear mine is lost in post)

So I shipped my old (t)rusty S8 off to O2 recycle via their prepaid packaging last monday, got tracking id from postoffice, all good stuff.However it still hasn't been received by O2. The prepaid tracking that O2 use only tracks when the package is s...

Pinkeye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ID

I only have my birth certificate and a bank statement and my NI number is that ok ?

Id by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen burn!!

Recently sent a one plus 3t to o2 recycle. Was offered £81 but by the time I got the offer after sending phone it was reduced to £16! The physical screen and phone were in mint condition. They said it was due to screen burn! A complete fabrication. I...

Screenburn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clarity needed on process for Extra £100 when trading in current phone

I pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S10+ online, which was an upgrade for my then current phone. As it was a Click & Collect order, and the upgrade was on O2 as I £££ left on the device plan, I had to hand my old phone in at the store when I collected the...

Online ordering system down?

Hi, I've been trying all afternoon to order a new phone on the website. However, when I go to make the upfront payment it takes my card details, looks like the order is going through, but then pops up with a red error message saying something like "P...

daveyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle a scam

O2 offered me £95 for my phone which is perfect not a single scratch. they emailed me saying my screen was cracked and back was missing. Both lies. I got lady at post office to check it before sealing the bag as proof. Then because i rang and complai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos