Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Geek squad

I had geek squad with the car phone warehouse and now o2 have ended their contract what happens to this insurance?

Weston by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I have opened a Disney plus account with O2 as they sent me an email to get free 6 month trial.I’ve managed to open and account, but when they sent me a link to activate it. It’s saying the redeem code has already been used, so Although I can log int...

Sasha88uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hi I want to return my phone which I received a few days ago but due to there being no customer service at the moment I have no idea what to do? Will 02 honour a longer cooling off period do you think? Thanks

Yvette62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online live chat

Hi does anyone know if live chat is unavailable at this time? As I need to ask about extra payments made to my account before I upgrade but can't see live chat. Thank you

Phone number switch

When I ordered my pay monthly sim only deal I entered a PAC code from my old phone service in order to bring my old number here to o2. This was last Thursday evening and it is now Wednesday morning and the number still hasn’t change. I’ve submitted a...

Shane2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sim cards in Bulk

Hey Guys I would like to ask how can i buy/get sim cards for re-sale purpose. I searched everywhere but couldn't find the right answer. Thanks

SHAAKI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Odd number

I received a txt from +447389802610 saying O2 were unable to process my latest bill and had a link (please don't click the following link) https://o2.uk.bill449.com/?o2=2 I'm no longer an O2 customer so I am assuming this is fake. Just a warning to e...

Sarah12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls (Italy)

Hi am recently been unable to contact a family member in Italy. I've had no problems before but it does not seem to be connecting. I have an international bolt on and also purchased a further bolt on to see if I was over my limit but this also hasn't...

Massimo01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos