Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Accepted forms of proof of purchase?

Hi all, I am trying to claim my freebie that comes with my new phone contract. I have to upload a digital copy of my proof of purchase but I am not sure what is a accepted as a proof of purchase? Will an email do confirming a tariff change or do I ne...

Bud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pocket hotspot

I live in a rural area and my internet is terrible. As the signal comes and goes, between 4g and no signal at all.Im on a pay monthly contract.My quedtion, does the pocket hotspot have any kind of built in aerial, that would increase the signal stren...

Jamie68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-if/4g calling - unable to setup

Hello everyone, I have just switched to o2 on sim only pay monthly contract. I want to set up WiFi & 4g calling but when I try to turn it on in settings (iPhone XR) it tells me to contact o2 and sends me to website. I cannot set it up on website unde...

Phone unlocking

Hi could you tell me how to use sky sim card in my o2 phone as with o2 pay as you go and phone which i had to buy myself to be on o2 but now found a better deal with sky mobile which uses your mass but cant use sim card as phone locked

Stacey7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of contract for years - phone still locked

Really dissapointed with O2 , I have been out of contract for over 2 years, today I put a different SIM into my phone... yup, my phone is locked.Called the 202 line, they are only taking calls for people leaving or upgrading. I'd like to leave but ob...

SIM

Hi I need a new SIM for my new phone. But the online SIM ordering seems to be down, anybody know when this might be fixed? Thanks Rob

Taylor2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraud oxygen, just discount, Galaner company

I found that I have been billed for unknown service am not aware of I used the 02 checker charger to look for oxygen8 contact number 0333 313 7900 , which I called them on 02/04/20 and was told by oxygen8 they are not the one who made the payment req...

Golden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Switching Voicemail Off

Hello. Hoping someone may be able to help. I've been trying to switch off my voicemail. I've rung 1760 several times but each time it's says unable to do it.Does anyone know what I would need to try to do this?Many Thanks!

Rach_40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos