Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Proof of Purchase

I upgraded to Huawei P40 Pro 5g i need my proof of purchase to take advantage of give away from Huawei the person i messaged this morning said im not using the O2 services yet i have been using my phone since i upgraded on 29th October

Steve345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hi I would ask how long I need wait for my telefon or some decision?? The money is all ready take and still don't have any information?

Angelika2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Fraud -How to cancel

Ive stupidly gave my PAC code to what I now suspect is a fradulent call.Ive called O2 to cancel, but have been going back and forth with being told i cant cancel even though its not activated. The furthest I got was to someone who said the PAC team c...

JacD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old sim

I recently changed to another provider but I want to get back to 02. I got a PAC code from my new provider. Do I get a new sim to transfer my number to or is there a way to get my old dead sim running again?

Craig10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prime extra

I have the Amazon prime extra on my 02 till feb 2021 , when I login to my prime account to watch Tv it’s telling me I don’t have a subscription.

Keith9173 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating payment information

Hi,I’m having trouble updating my payment details, had anyone else had this issue before? My bill is today and I can’t pay it unless the card details accept.

CJ19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible spam?

Random question but occasionally when I am using Google a popup appears apparently from 02 saying that thanks to my ip addresss etc I have won either a tablet or phone if i pay postage for DHL to deliver. Never know if its genuine or not and i dnt wn...

Pennywren by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

I have added the amazon prime extra onto my contract for 6months free due to renew January 2021 for me to start paying, however it has been charging me each month, can I get a refund or get this corrected?

Resolved! Suspect Txt Phishing Scam o2

Received a Txt message from +447947248327 'O2: We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: https://o2.uk.5gphp02.com?02=2 Tried reporting on My O2 via Aura but was met with indifference. ...

VB89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My amazon prime

I've taken up the 6 months free amazon prime how do I use it, i have no log in or dongal????????

Markw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos