Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Laptop keeps turning off

Fed up have googled and nothing seems to work unless i am doing it wrong grr All i am doing is using my laptop when blue page appears says your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info. and then we'll restart f...

Poppysmum by Level 18: Posting pro
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix offer - We haven't been able to verify your number because of a technical problem

Last week I received my text message to activate my 6 month Netflix subscription but on entering my number I receive the message - We haven't been able to verify your number because of a technical problem.I've tried opening the link in the text messa...

FloJo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking phone

Was sent and unlock code for my phone however the code did not work and now when I requested a new code they have said that they cannot send me a new code I do not understand why my phone cannot be unlocked it is very frustrating as I have paid for a...

Resolved! O2 plus

I am trying to sign Into 02 pocket hotspot plus. But have no idea what the user name and password. Have tried using the my o2 details but will not accept it. Any ideas anybody.

Sm75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Referrals Not Reaponding

Can someone please help or advise?.I have emailed the credit referrals team on 3 occasions since 6/9/18 in the attempt to get an incorrect default removed from my credit file. However I have had absolutely no response.I have spoken to O2 complaints d...

MaddyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 online chat

is there something wrong with the online chat service tonight? I can't get connected. Just got through on the phone , started a conversation and got cut off.

carys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing issues

since May I have problems with you. During the last 4 weeks you promise to return ME MONEY. in the place of this you again tried to take off my account. thereby left a minus in my bank. I did not pay for water, TV license, Internet and electricity. 4...

gluobah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos