Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hey I lost one of my phones and I was wandering because of covid how do I activate my Insurance to get a new phone and how long will it take to receive a new one since stores are closed I can't go to one.

Smartins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Pro 12.9 Stock

I ordered an iPad Pro on Sunday for next day delivery. It is out of stock.. how long did anyone else wait before it came back in again?Still says in stock on the website.

Cjb2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order missing

I ordered something from the o2 shop , I don’t have a order confirmation the money has been taken but it’s also not displaying in my orders in my o2 . Has anyone else experienced this ?

Resolved! Disney +

I have a free trial Disney + subscription via o2 that ends in January. I've recently upgraded so was eligible for another extra. I've opted for Disney + as thought I'd get 6 months from now (realised it wouldn't add 6 months to the January date thoug...

debjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra £100 O2 Recycle iPhone 11 Pro

HiI just received my new iPhone 12. O2 Shop currently advertises an offer giving “Extra £100” for iPhone 11 trade-in.I’ve gone to O2 Recycle and tried to enter my order number (in various formats ie with/without the leading “ms-“ etc) and just get an...

DobbyBex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 WiFi

Hi,I'm trying to use O2 WiFi hotspots and although I'm able to connect to WiFi my browser doesn't load anything, not even the sign in page.Can anyone help please?Thanks

Ninko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Case and charging pad offer

I purchased 2 x Apple cases when they had an offer on , the offer was buy a case and get a charging pad free . I purchased 2 x cases but only got 1 charging pad , should I have received 2 charging pads as purchased 2 cases ?

Calire123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My upgrade deal

Hi I've been trying to do this for quite a while now and it's definitely not very obvious... i upgraded to this plan because i could get something like 6 months free of Auditable (that app that lets you listen to audio books) but how do i get it?I've...

BigJim500 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing voucher

I requested an M&S evoucher on 12/10/20 but am yet to receive it. My statement says it has been sent. Where might I access the voucher?

Mahua by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos