Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 £350 bonus scam through Dropbox

New scam offering £350 bonus from O2 being sent out via Dropbox - beware !!Link in document points to .... Do not enter your details or even action the link, I work in IT so this was easy to spot.Take care and stay safe ;0)

Dabosha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor service from local Transmission mast

HiThere was some work done upgrading the equipment at the cocklebury road mast in Chippenham a month or 2 ago and ever since my signal is 2 bars and my data / call quality has gone out the window. If I go further out away from this mast and pick up a...

Dabosha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

So I’ve ordered an iPad, when I ordered it, it said it would be here today, but I haven’t received any progress or delivery updates like it said it would, did anyone else have this problem and still receive their package?

Nate1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Legacy Tariff

Hi I have a legacy tariff called Group Net 99 which has 200 free minutes Off Peak every month, it is very old but has always worked . I am now finding that 02 is now charging me for these off peak minutes and I have to call to have the charges remove...

colpatben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data error

My phone says it needs a update ,it says installing but doesn't , can't receive or make calls, any ideas

Sa1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Security

I telephoned O2 yesterday and I wonder if it's O2 standard policy to ask for my password. This worried me and I have since changed my password online.

Jaykay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late Xmas present

Ordered a iPad mini for my daughter a week before Xmas and still not arrived. Not even an e-mail saying how long it will take. Long time customer very dissatisfied. Can't even find a contact o2 option, only this community board. How can I speak to a ...

Service2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim - no info

Hello, i recently made a claim on Sunday for damage cover on my iphone the woman said someone will come on wednesday (no time was told) and gave me vague instructions on what to do she said would recieve an email and text messsage. i recieved the tex...

lace18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos