Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Google Family Link alternative

Hi,My daughter's changed from android to iPhone 8 at Christmas. We were using Google Family Link but this does not have full functionality on the iPhone. Is there an alternative app I can use to still give parental controls for things like bedtime, s...

Claire78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order to store during lockdown

I have a question. I ordered my upgrade the iPhone 12 Pro, still not got it after nearly a month. Not lockdown is happening and the stores are closed how am I nent to get the phone now. I have tried contacting 02 but no advisors avaliable. Wondering ...

Dave12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Plus added to my account without knowledge

I have just had my latest bill and when I saw it was £5 higher than normal I looked at my itemised bill and saw that Disney plus has been added! I have not added it and nobody in my family has access to my account. It was not on for previous months a...

TDU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart watch

Hi looking at getting a galaxy watch ,can i get on contract, have to pay upfront for watch or 0 upfront pay for it as part of contract? Thanks

Stace1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost box

My daughter recently moved into a new apartment and has no signal .she has epilepsy and has a 2 week old baby . As neither her nor her partner can get a signal within the property I purchased them a second hand boost box from ebay .can anyone tell me...

TheMT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney after free 6 months

I’m coming to the end of the free Disney for 6 months offer and actually we’ve used it a fair bit and I’m happy to carry on subscription, I know I should get a £2 reduction on bill as O2 customer. Does anyone know if this is auto applied if I carry o...

CJ17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

As an extra i was given 6 months Disney plus, but when setting it up I put in the wrong email and can now longer redeem my voucher how do I get a new one?

Caz108 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift

I have recently bought an Xperia 1 ii and in the deal it said I could claim a free set of headphones. However the site has been down since the 16th of December. How do I go about claiming these ?

Ryan-T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a text when you get a phone message

HiBecause I'm hard of hearing (75) I miss a lot of calls and rely on people leaving me messages instead. Does 02 send a text to let you know that you have got a message on the answering service or must you check every half hour if you are expecting a...