Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone missing 2nd Mont, O2 Refusing to Blacklist, 3rd Party Supplier + Police + referring back to O2

Based on an extract of the the my chat with O2 below, O2 refused to Blacklist my Barely used Motorola e6 phone that went missing overseas in October 2019. The reasons cited include "account was not active for 48 hours"and nothing can be done since it...

Nev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account details delivery

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student at the UEA in Norwich. I have just registered and I would like to make a purschase but it will not accept my post code (NR47TJ). And which address should I use ? My address is on campus. Thank you. Regards, Artenisa.

Resolved! Cancelling an order

I ordered an item from the website this evening. It showed as being in stock. An hour later I received an email advising it was not in stock. However, there is no estimate of when it might come back into stock or be delivered. There is no information...

Squeaky73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g: Where...'exactly'

Hi all... So o2's 5g blurb says it has rolled 5g out to 'London' (among other places) but London is BIG!. Is there a link somewhere that shows exactly where in London o2 5g is actually up & running? I work in central Londin (N1C postcode) but the o2 ...

Credit Referral

In leaving my employer I'm looking at getting a contract in my own name. £21 p.m sim only. Completed paperwork but have been told that I have failed credit check. Obtained report from Equifax but nothing showing as an issue. Can't speak to anyone and...

Gary869 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 are a joke

This company are a joke, been trying to upgrade my phone as its damaged, but I can't as they have to send a code to that number which I can't read even though I've answered all security questions, eventually managed to do it over phone, to find today...

My new phone has not been delivered

I bought a new phone, paid for premium next day delivery. All day showed as in progress on My O2. Had an email to say it has been dispatched, not phone has been delivered. It’s now showing as completed in My O2. I have not been able to track it on UK...

LL_Kel-J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

O2 send me about 20 texts a day telling me my device doesn't support visual voicemail.Message received.How do I stop more texts from coming in? It is getting annoying now.