Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

DEVICE PLAN

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE to pay off a device plan eith online or calling 202.The service is rubbish.

Agapius by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage Checker

I live in an area where O2 isn’t the best for service (e.g. no 4G on my street) and this showed on the My Network app by saying 4G is only good outdoors. However it has recently updated so it says that 4G is good indoors and outdoors in my local area...

DLehan7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Haven’t received email

Hi can someone help me? On the 20th of Jan I ordered an Apple Watch pay monthly and a pair of AirPods. I have received the terms and conditions for the pay monthly contract but no confirmation or dispatch email since then? It’s not showing up in my o...

PLT0207 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a Nokia 220

Need a 'festival phone' for my primary school kid as we are both key workers and in case he needs to get in touch,got an old Nokia 220 locked to O2.IMEI is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThanks in advance

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi guys,I’m looking to get an Apple Watch from here, i have a contract with EE but I’m happy enough to get a watch and a pay monthly sim on here, still works out cheaper than EE for the watch! Just wondering if the watch would still work if I paired ...

Rhys5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam calls

I’m trying to find the O2 number to text, to report scam calls. It’s something like 7236, danged if I can find it again in the Support section! Anyone know the correct number please?

Bud1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number from 3 to o2

Trying to transfer my number from 3 to o2. The form I fill keeps getting rejected and I cannot get through to anyone on phone or chat.I did enter my PAC code on the order form when I bought my phone so is it being rejected because it's already in pro...

Ruru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos