Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! ESIM with number

Hi,I have my own iPhone XR and a separate work phone owned by the company I work for. I’m leaving the company but they have said I can keep the number but I have to give the phone back. I want to get an eSIM on my iPhone with the company number and a...

Jmutton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + not showing on o2 account

I have signed up for the disney+ offer on my o2 account using the direct link. When i press activate on my o2 account it says the code has already been used but when i log into my disney account it says o2 subscription. However on my o2 account it sa...

Jess by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

In car charger and usb cable not arrived

Hi there, I have been on hold for 02 for 40 minutes a day for the lady 3 days. I’ve placed an order for an in at charger abs usb cable and it’s not arrived, I spoke eventually to an 02 sales advisor yesterday and she said she would track my order and...

Resolved! Orders

hi, i placed a new order for an ipad on the 4th January which went through ok, the upfront cost has also been taken, but the following day o2 message me to say the ipad was out of stock and ive heard nothing since but it says n stock on their website...