Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Adding extras to existing accounts

Hi there I've just upgraded my account and all the extras options that came with i already have accounts to. Can I add the free extra to an existing account or do I have to open a new account to use it?

LizDiz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return old phone

still waiting for the return package to send my old phone back. I’ve been waiting over 2 weeks and worried the price I was quoted will change.thanks

Emma45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia 5 ii Sony headphones claim

I bought the Sony Xperia 5 ii yesterday (28 January 2021), this was advertised as being able to claim a set of Sony wh-xb900n headphones however when you go to the Xperia reward address as directed, there is no option for this promotion. O2 site says...

Resolved! Activating 02 Discount for Teachers

I'm trying to buy a phone and contract with 02 for the first time and I am eligible for the 02 25% teacher discount however I can't seem to access this online. I've followed all the advice on the forums and used the code TEACH at checkout but it tell...

sophwick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping extra

Hi. I recently upgraded with a choice of two extra, audible or disney plus. I'm already an audible user so picked that the realised it's only for new customers. I spoke to someone on the helpline who said he'd swap it, but just got an email saying I ...

Mobile

Hi how many days to you get if you decided you have changed your mind about the phone you have

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Prime Extra

Be gentle I'm not good with most technology. I have chosen Amazon Prime Video as an 02 extra. I have an Amazon account for shopping and I've got the firestick for the tv but not signed upto Prime as yet. I maninly watch Netflix but I can access Amazo...

YBremner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 UK SMS number format

HiI run a membership website and when people join I want them to have the option to receive SMS alerts.The idea is that they select their mobile provider from a dropdown list, type in their mobile number in an input box, and when things they are inte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos