Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap spending

Hello I'd like to have the option to use my mobile payment services I'd like to be able to top up my mr q gambling site I tried to make a mobile boku payment but says i have used my spending linit cap it only allowed me to spend £10 pounds just but m...

Alan2233 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting 02 nightmare

How long does it take for an 02 advisor to answer the phone ? I have been in a que now for 1 hour 7 mins absolutely taking the biscuit ….

tbirdo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Un block sim

Hi how do I unlock my phone so I can use a another sim this hasn’t been used for 2 years.

Carleyxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent account setup

My family and I have been customers of O2 for around 15years. My mother had a fraudulent account setup for an iPhone 12. We notified O2 in October and were told the fraud team would be in touch within 5working days.We never heard from O2.In November ...

JimElston by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints

How can you  get a complaint  resolved when nobody responds to emails

Good223 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer advise please

I’ve just moved to O2 and have 2 x PAYG SIMs. I’m a Virgin Media customer and Volt Double Data has been applied to my account. However, it’s only be applied to one of the SIMs. Ive called 202 three times: the first girl couldn’t comprehend what the p...

Pete78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos