Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 145 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Problem with number O2

Hi, I have 2 number O2: xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx. When someone try to call me, this number no working. What's up? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Manuel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unsolicited premium texts

Can anyone help with this. I just found out that my wife has been receiving unsolicited ‘prize’ texts for months from two numbers 88227 and 88101. Turns out these are premium nos and just receiving texts - even tho you didn’t ask for them - costs. To...

PeterKemp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Insurance

I've read a few other stories regarding this but I just wanted to know if someone could shed some light on my situation/ handset.I have (or shall I say had) an iPhone X 256gb space grey. I lost it last Friday and contacted o2 merely an hour after los...

Bruets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AREA COVERAGE RELLY INTERMITTENT

How can you get to complain about network coverage in your area, and ask when its going to improve? I have to stand in the kitchen window to get a signal most of the time, Today its been really poor and the signal keeps going completely.

Jane3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am not getting wifi coverage in the underground tube stations since i changed my iphone

My number is with giffgaff, however I registered on O2 hotspot and have been enjoying the wifi coverage in underground stations in London for 5 years. Yet since I changed my iphone 6 with an iphone xs, no coverage have been received. I chatted with a...