Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Credit report

Hey there im looking for some help.I applied for a mortgage only to be declined about a o2 contract.The contract in question wasn't mines it was my fathers if which we both share the same name. It's from 2017 and the girls in o2 have no record of any...

1982lad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading phone early with O2 open discount

Hi, I have received a message from O2 saying I can upgrade my phone early and they will pay the remaining balance. I have an O2 open discount with the current plan, can this type of discount be applied to the new phone now or do I have to wait until ...

Resolved! Call Failed

Hi,I am unable to make any calls. iPhone constantly saying “call failed”I have good service and WiFi. Had a cellular iwatch linked to my account yesterday and wondered if that is the problem. Can anyone help please?Thanksp.s I have turned it off and ...

KellyB9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery

I paid for next day delivery for some air pods, i was told they would be with me 0800-2000 on my selected day but they have not arrived, I have checked on dpd who say my parcel is in their centre for delivery on Monday where do I stand on compensatio...

Aw1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order incomplete

Hello, When I ordered a phone with a new sim it should have come with a pair of ear buds, but I know nothing about where or if I will receive them. Does anyone know how to procede in this situation? I can't reach anyone from O2 to answer my questions...

Resolved! Recieving Text Messages through wifi/intenet and not using phone signal (like O2 ask used to do)

I am going away for 6 weeks and need to recieve my text messages as alot of messages for my work come through my phone. Already set up Voip access so i can recieve calls but is there anyway i can recieve my text messages also? Found some old messages...

Resolved! Network

Hi.What happened to the network? The second day there is no internet, I can't make calls and send messages

Resolved! Disney +

Hi,I have recently upgraded to the Samsung S22 and when I ordered, the offer of 12mths of Disney + was advertised. I have just added my 'extra' and my account shows that I will be charged £7.99 after the 7th July 2022. Would anyone know how I would g...

Kezza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos