Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Suddenly no signal

I suddenly have no signal with my sim. I have tried taking it out and putting it back in. No signal whatsoever

Dls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming free items

Hello I’ve recently got a new laptop and it says I can claim a free pair of galaxy ear bud pros. Does anyone know the best way to claim these?

iPhone 13 Pro - Call Failed & can’t get 2SV codes

Week old iPhone 13 Pro here that can’t make calls or receive 2 step verification texts. Can receive incoming calls but all numbers are withheld (even though they aren’t withheld) Problems started last week when I was setting my apps up on the new pho...

Crxsh01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage in Europe

I pay for unlimited data etc but am unable to check the amount of data I am using while in Europe. I have received a first alert by text stating I have reached 50% of my 25gb restriction while roaming. My O2 still shows only my unlimited UK based usa...

Resolved! Being processed

Hi, I have a problem. I have upgraded my phone on the 16 of March 2022 and I am still waiting (being processed ). I didn't get any emails or phone calls from O2 this is absolutely shocking. C'mon we are in 2022

Sami2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery times

Hello, I ordered a new upgrade yesterday afternoon and received an email last night to say it had been dispatched for next-day delivery by DPD. My tracking information has been stuck on "parcel is on its way to your local depot" all day and I'm start...

Resolved! Tracking device

My device was meant to turn up before 10.30 am on the 27/12/17 which I payed £6 for the service. But the device hasn’t turned up. I would like the £6 refunded as I payed for something that wasn’t correct

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error 42

I can't get a response from 02, what I want to know is why do I keep getting error 42 messages when trying to text one specific number. Is the answer to go to a different provider as 02 are uncontactable.