Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Trading in old iPhone

Hi, I recently upgraded to a new iPhone 13 pro. I took the option to trade in my old iPhone 11 in order to reduce my monthly airtime plan. The phone arrived and I set it up but there was no option to return the old phone so I still have it. I have lo...

Will77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About insuring phone

If I hold insurance on a phone but my family person uses phone so can I claim if something happens to phone?

Nobody by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for Disney + to be activated on your mobile account? I am still waiting for the email / sms notification to say its enabled.

dsimm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free tablet with Google phone promo

Hi I ordered the new Google phone pixel 6 pro a few weeks ago. After 2 weeks I should have been able to order a free tablet as part of the September promo. How do I do this? I literally can't find any info

Em25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Status of order

Hi I tried to preorder the new iPhone 14 pro yesterday morning and it was under review. I’ve logged onto my o2 and the order tracking has now got a green tick next to ‘order confirmed’ and a green tick next to ‘being processed’. It’s now on waiting l...

Resolved! Sim swap

How can I activate a new sim in a simswap,if my old sim already dead?Please help me

Just12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

Is there anything that could be used as proof that the number was changed but the contract was the same?

Resolved! Possible scam

I’ve just received a phone call from O2 offering me a 40% discount going forward on my bill and a free iPhone 8 is this legitimate or am I dealing with a scam