Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Page Upgrade Issues

twotone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Everyone, hope you are keeping safe in these unprecented times.

My issue is.Yesterday 12th April, logged into account to see that O2 will allow me to upgrade, and they will wipeout remaining payments. went all they way through to the payment section which showed the balance is removed. Then paid run out of charge.

Recharged and then obviously had to start the process again. This time when i click on the upgrade it goes no further than these are your upgrades and shows a blank section.I have tried this on both an ipad and pc, still the same message. anybody having similar problems.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@twotone 

Have you checked if it's still in your basket ?

If not, you'll need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

twotone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did check and unfortunately basket empty. Did contact O2 customer support who advised they could not see the offer and if I purchased would have to pay off the outstanding balance

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
I'd wait a few days to see if it resets then but am surprised at the lack of help from customer service (or am I?)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4