cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Status Update] O2 Webmail Down for an Indefinite Period for Everyone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There,

I came onto this bulletin board because my webmail hadn't been working since Tuesday lunchtime.  Some individuals can't access their webmail because their accounts have been hacked by spammers, but at the moment I have been told that there is a general issue.  I thought I'd post it here as the Broadband 'service status' is showing as a green light.

Here is the end of the chat session from last night confirming the general issue.

Sol: Hi

Sol: Sorry, the Webmail isn't working for anyone.

Sol: Our support team is working on it but we don't have any timescale when this will be resolved.

Sol: I haven't heard from you for a while.  Are you still there?

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Havent been able to access webmail for nearly a year,tells me it doesnt exist anymore,I have an xbox profile that uses this email and cant access any microsoft sites for the profile or use it on my xbox as it tells me it may have been hacked,the resolution is to send me a new password to the email,as I cant access it I am locked out of my profile,have lost around 240 microsoft points from not being able to access live rewards,am unable to access content I paid for on my profile,cant seem to get any help,cant change any of the account details as cant access webmail to get new password,am extremely annoyed at this and have had to create a new profile losing all data from previous one,will never use o2 again,why dont you do something about this?

Message 21 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93332 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Only the portal team can help you with this unfortunately. Ask customer service to refer you to them or consider an official complaint here:

O2 | How to complain

Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having problems sending emails for the past 2 days, they are remaining in my outbox when using my phone and outlook.  However I also can't access my webmail account, it keeps timing out and saying the page my be down, or moved.  Can anyone help?  Is there a problem?

Many thanks

Message 23 of 25

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there a problem?

Check one of your other posts for the answer.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just come onto this. I'm having problems sending email, but not receiving it. When I phoned at lunchtime yesterday was told there was a problem. Surely this can't still be going on. Anyone got any idea when this will be fixed? Teesside area in my case. Actually just logged on for 1st time since 8pm and no incoming mail either, which may or may not mean anything. No problems with spam that I know of, just the usual junk mail items. Annoying to have no idea of what's going on. IF I can wait 10 minutes my mail does sometimes eventually send, other times I just have to force quit. Thanks for any comments.

Message 25 of 25