Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online account deletion?

Net_B
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm a PAYG customer and have been unable to log into MyO2 and haven't been able to recover my account either by email or using the code sent by text. The error message I got was that there was no account with my number. As far as I know it's been like this since 29 Feb when the voice calling service went down, which if I remember rightly from browsing on here, only affected PAYG customers.

I've been unable to get through to customer services, so thought I'd come to post on the forums, as I was very frustrated. Of course, it has made me register to post, so I've basically recreated the account I should have already had. So what happened to my original account and details? My auto top-up has worked fine, but it's somewhat concerning that my online account was for all intents and purposes deleted. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93318 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting the phone and reinstalling

Is the same error when trying on a PC

You may have to call to have your account reset

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 2 of 4

Net_B
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This was using the web, but I installed the app yesterday and had the same problem. By signing up to use the forum I've basically recreated my online account, my number and balance is there but what happened to my original account? 

Now I have gone in, it doesn't seem to recognise that I've got an auto topup. I can't see any setting to cancel it, which is why I was trying to get in to my online account in the first place.

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93318 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 4 of 4