Did you mean: 

O2 fraud

Krystian88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. 
I’m a bit lost and the o2 live chat and phone line keeps making things worse. 
some back story, about 10th November I took a tariff on an Apple Watch pay monthly. It was supposed to be delivered the next day but it got delayed. It stayed delayed for weeks and then when I finally managed to get through to the o2 help they said they will chase that up for me. Which they didn’t. On Christmas Eve they told me on the phone that they will cancel that watch contract and refund me the stolen payments for it. Weeks go by and after countless conversations on the phone and support and meaningless apologies they told me that the courier they gave the product to can’t find it so they will cancel it for me and finally refund me. They ended up cancelling my phone sim contract instead lucky I had a friends phone near by because I couldn’t even call them on my number. They apologised for the hundredth time and got me back online with my sim. Couple more weeks go by and they haven’t refunded me like they said and yesterday told me that they will give me credit which is suppose it’s better than nothing for the couple payments I had to make for that watch. They again reassured me that everything will be taken care of and is resolved. This morning they stole £470.90 from my bank account. I’m at a loss. Do I go through court or if there is anyone normal in o2 I can contact to get my stolen money. It’s redicilous  how they can smile through their teeth and be overly polite and apologetic while they make their failure to deliver their goods the customers fault. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Sounds like when they closed the phone account they took the remaining payments for it @Krystian88.

I will tag the community advisors on duty to see if they can help.

@O2Lisa @megjess can you please help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

megjess
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you for the Tagg @gmarkj 

hi @Krystian88  i will PM so i can look into this for you 

thanks 

megjess
Message 3 of 3