Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Wifi Devices

matt6756
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to add a device to my O2 wifi account. According to https://www.o2wifi.co.uk/about/faq, it says "You can also do it through https://www.o2wifi.co.uk/account. Go to Manage my devices and follow the instructions. You'll need the MAC code for your device (Google should be able to help)." But that's not an option, as I can only edit devices that have already been added. Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @matt6756,

Have you tried adding it via your myo2 account?

signature
Message 2 of 7

matt6756
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd like to, but as I said, it's not an option. All I can do is edit the existing device. See below. Clicking edit just gives me the option to update personal details (name, birth date..).

Screenshot 20**Personal info** at 12.54.25.png

Message 3 of 7

O2Sophie
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @matt6756,

How strange! The alternative is to get in touch with o2 via 202 ( when you get through, select upgrade, and you'll get through to a person ) and explain the issue to them. They will be able to sort this out for you. Please let me know how you get on. 

signature
Message 4 of 7

matt6756
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not otherwise an O2 customer, so I won't be able to get through. Thanks anyway. 

Message 5 of 7

O2Sophie
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

You have to have signed up to an o2 wifi account, which, from what you have told me, you have -  therefore only o2 will be able to help you, you can speak to them via 0344 809 0202 (locally charged call unless you have free minutes ). 

signature
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@matt6756 

Just go to McDonald's or Costa and connect to WiFi there. 

The device will then be added to your account.

O2 WiFi is free for everyone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7