Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Missing order

My order was supposed to be delivered yesterday and it still hasn’t arrived and when I try to track it it says I have no orders?

Erinw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

I returned my phone as i wasn't happy with it. how long do I wait until 02 contact me to ask for a exchange

Resolved! Portable WiFi

Hi, don’t know if anybody’s going to be able to help, I’m thinking of moving, and want to know if there’s a portable WiFi thing that I can get, not sure about it all, is there like a dongle you can get or something similar to get WiFi?Thanks in advan...

Resolved! Call received

HiI accidentally deleted my received call list log but I need proof of someone who called me - is there any other way of checking - I know the time and date the call was received.

Gen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account cancellation

Can someone please tell me how I can cancel my account? I cannot remember my security question for the phone contact numbers. Thanks in advance...

TonyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About a order

Hi I placed a order for an iPhone 11 and when I ordered it I put .con instead of .com on my email I have a screenshot of the order number and the new phone number and it saying my order was successful but when I go on my o2 I can’t see no where I’ve ...

Leah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone Xs

Hi , sorry when will you have an iPhone Xs in delivery?

Oskar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos