Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payment for recycle phone

RavenGoku
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
There's nearly couple of months that I've recycle my phone, but no payment whatsoever.. . I have call customer service and they said that it will be on my 8th may bill , guess what? Nothing ..... either i cannot see that on my bill or I've been scammed by O2....
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@RavenGoku 

I'll ask one of our account advisors to help here @O2Georgina are you able to assist @RavenGoku?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff .

grin

@RavenGoku  To discuss anything that is related  to o2 recycle we would advise you to contact the recycle department direct.

You can contact them on 0845 505 02020, They are open monday-fridays 8am-8pm, saturdays 9am-6pm and also sundays 10am - 4pm

signature
Message 3 of 8

RavenGoku
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 recycle send me email that money been send to me on 1st of april , soo it has to be on O2 side then or o2 need to sort out communication between those two... not me . I have done everything that I've been asked to do.
Message 4 of 8

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@RavenGoku I  understand that this may be a frustrating situation for you, 

However we dont have access to any systems that the recycle team use so we wouldnt be able to see any information they have provided you.

The best option would be to discuss this with the recycle team direct. 

signature
Message 5 of 8

RavenGoku
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But I did , and telling you what they have told me, and send me email as a proof. So what now, they have send money, o2 don't have it, money lost magically between transfers... and yes it is a frustrating experience. I'm considering myself as a patient person i was waiting for 2 months without any complaints but this is a joke
Message 6 of 8

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

I'm sorry i am unable to give you any further information, as the recycle team are a different department, 

If you like i can send you a private message to fo through security and i can call them and transfer you through, Would you be happy to do this?

signature
Message 7 of 8

RavenGoku
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, you can but i already know what they will tell me, and i will be back, because now is just bouncing ball to one to another team ....
Message 8 of 8