cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing item from my order

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently ordered a Moto G and 2 wall chargers from the online shop. I received the phone the next day without problems and the chargers were delayed. A few days later 1 charger arrived, however one is still missing and the order status shows as 'complete'. I have tried the O2 online chat but they were of no help. Anyone know who I should contact about this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call them. If they cant see why you havent received one then they will most likely send you another with no fuss if its not a hugely expensive accessory as the individual accessories arent tracked. If the other does then arrive then they kindly ask you send that back when convenient.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We always suggest speaking live to customer service rather than webchat. I'm sure they will resolve the issue for you.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

8. Missing, damaged or incorrect orders
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. If you do not receive all your products, please check whether they may be being delivered separately (see "How we Deliver", above) and whether they have been despatched (see "Tracking Your Order" and "Tracking Your Delivery", above). If your order is not en route to you, please email us at o2accessories@kondor.co.uk or phone 0844 6827124 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm, calls cost 5p per min from BT landlines, calls from mobiles may be higher). If a product arrives damaged or faulty, please follow the returns instructions below which are also reproduced in the delivery documents.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call them. If they cant see why you havent received one then they will most likely send you another with no fuss if its not a hugely expensive accessory as the individual accessories arent tracked. If the other does then arrive then they kindly ask you send that back when convenient.

Message 4 of 4