Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading to a new phone

2nick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi, my current phone is getting a little long in the bluetooth and I can see it won't be long before I'll need a replacement phone.  What I'd like to know is.. are there phones on the market that are just simple phones?.. ie.. not overloaded with apps that I'll never use.. but just simple features.. ok.. maybe an alarm clock app.. but just the functions of simply phoning and texting?.. and with good old fashioned buttons?

Cheers!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Have a look at the Nokia Asha - It's about the most basic that O2 offer. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/asha-300/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Have a look at the Nokia Asha - It's about the most basic that O2 offer. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/asha-300/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

or you could go to C.E.X, they'll have plenty of basic phones there

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I  just did exactly this! Nokia asha 300, basic enough (what I wanted) with a few gadgets to get you eased into the touch screen game! And because it was a cheap phone the upgrade people sent free accessories and added o2 to2 free calls bolt on.

Message 4 of 4