Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus Extra

Shaq72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I redeemed Disney Plus as my free extra back in April 2024 and the account activated fine, but I've been trying to turn off the auto renewal and weirdly the extra is not showing up on my extras list on the O2 site or on the My O2 app. I have tried following the guide posted on the forum on removing extras but for some reason Disney Plus does not show up on my extras list. The Disney Plus app acknowledges the connection stating in the account section that it can be managed on the O2 site or My O2 app, however for me that is not the case. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23476 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3744 Solutions

@Shaq72 You'll need to speak to customer service: How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Neildelahay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also received a posted letter today to say that price increased to £10.99 per month due to migration to premium. Have attempted to access to downgrade but cannot see the active extra, speaking to CS it appears they have been inundated and are having to cancel premium and add standard plus back into everyone’s account

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7430 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
Message 4 of 4