Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi! I am waiting to recieve my new device, but the delivery slots the delivery company keep giving me are no use as i work on the time slots given. They won't let me have it delivered to a neighbour, or collect it from a collection point or have it left in a safe place. I have had to rearrange delivery 3 times now and still have to wait to see what timeslot they give me next time. They won't let me change the time slot given, only the day, but as I said, I work, the time slots given are during my working hours and they don't deliver during weekends. I feel stuck! Can you please help with this issue. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10613 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@82 

Not sure what o2 can do as the delivery slots are provided by the courier, so I am sorry to say you are at the mercy of them. 

The phone will be returned to o2 soon, so you may be better when that happens starting again and doing a click and collect in store/.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Emailed delivery company also, awaiting a reply from them. Just trouble shooting really to obtain a solution. Thanks for the info tho, much appreciated 👍 

Message 3 of 3