cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a old phone i am using because i lost my xperia every time i try and use my old phone it says subscribe to packet data first what do i do my old phone is a nokia BL-4B ??????

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
You will need these settings specifically http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/o2-apn-settings#nokia
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Make sure you have data profile set in connectivity settings for all applications.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Text ACTIVE to 2020 , save the settings and re boot your phone.

Did you contact O2 to register the lost phone as they may have barred your account. And even tho a new sim has been sent you will need to ring them and have the bar lifted.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is it you are trying to do on the phone when it gives you that message?

Have you checked the Connectivity Settings? There should be a section for Packet Data, ensure this is turned on.

If this  doesn't work, I believe you may need the correct settings sent to you phone as they probably differ from when you last used it. Your best idea may be to contact Customer Services, details can be found at the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Settings>Configuration>Personal config. sett.>My access point>Access point settings>Bearer settings

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
You will need these settings specifically http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/o2-apn-settings#nokia

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you you are brill
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Always a pleasure to help mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9