Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused tablet tariff

MR-R
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been paying for a tablet from O2 for almost 2 years now. I pay around £10 a month for the tariff which includes 250 minutes, 100 texts, and about 250 MB of data. Even when I try to use my texts or minutes, It refuses to work. I have been paying so much money for something that I don't use due to - what I assume is - the SIM not being compatible with my advice. I have been seeking help for it for a very long time and there is absolutely no way of getting in touch due to COVID. FUMING!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@MR-R 

Contact numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Call at 8.00am for best chance of getting through.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @MR-R , sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting through to discuss your tariff. Did any of the numbers and suggested timing to call above from @MI5 help you get connected?

Message 3 of 5

MR-R
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately, none of the numbers provided were related to this issue. The problem remains unsolved. Is there anything you can suggest?
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@MR-R 

O2 don't give you options other than upgrade or fraud so you have to say one or the other to get through.

Edit: You can also go in store for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5