cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXTS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me having read previous post. I have been having a problem texts sent to one of my contacts are not being recieved all the time ? I dont have problems with other contacts just that one can any one help me ? texts sometimes get though but not all off them ? it only started happening over last couple months ? 

Thankyo in advance 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Try cleaning the sim. It maybe on your contacts end & not you. Have you got full signal when you send the text?

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well thankyou for that fast responce Will try that can i ask you another question please ?

Could it be some kinda tracker on other phone although its sometimes texts get though and then sometimes they dont 

MANY THANKS 

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

could be their signal their end, o2 dont support delivery reports on their texts unless is iMessage then you get them automaticly, have you tried using whats app. 2 ticks when delivered and then 2 blue ticks when the message has been read?? their used to be a code you could put in at the start of a text that would give you a delivery report but dont think that works anymore... 

Message 4 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Is it possible that your contact has accidentally added you to their spam list ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trackers shouldn't block text? Ask your contact if your number is kn their blocked list 

Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If its in the block list then surely no texts at all would be received by the contact in question. If they are receiving some I tend to think it's maybe a problem with the other receiver network or at least at that end. 

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That's why I said spam list rather than blocked list as spam isn't always caught?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you mark a number as spam it will never get delivered once that particular number is marked on a samsung phone 

Message 9 of 10

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

Please let us know! Too many possibilities Astounded and... we wonder!

Thanks, @Anonymous, @MI5@jonsie and @Anonymous for all the advice, you are Fantastic

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 10 of 10