cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronising my Outlook calendar, contacts and task with my Lumia 720

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just upgraded my 'phone and can't see how to synch my phone with my laptop. Nokia suite worked well with my N8 but doesn't recognise the Lumia. I need to synch with Outlook regularly so I can maintain one set of information. Windows Phone App for Desktop only seems to want to synch pictures, music and video but none of what's important to me.

Does anyone out there have any useful ideas??

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions
Enter the outlook account as the sync account on phone for contacts and calendar and add the account to your outlook on PC. You might have export your stuff from your old outlook address to the new one but once done any changes made on your PC to your new outlook account will sync with the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions
Have you got an outlook.com account?
If so, everything will automatically sync to it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have now. I'm using Outlook 2010 on my laptop - how do I use the Outlook.com account to synch with my phone?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions
Enter the outlook account as the sync account on phone for contacts and calendar and add the account to your outlook on PC. You might have export your stuff from your old outlook address to the new one but once done any changes made on your PC to your new outlook account will sync with the phone.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4