cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shame on you O2 - MAN UP and take responsibility for your service issues today

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been in several parts of the country today and was ready to throw my new Blackberry in the river because I thought it was being faulty. People couldnt get hold of me and I have lost chauffeuring business tomorrow because of it.

When I got home, I found my wife also has on/off problems too.

Sky News say you have reported some problems for some people - but they are reporting receiving complaints from many O2 users saying that your report is wrong, that the outage is affecting lots of people.

Why don't you MAN UP and take responsibility for your network not working properly today?

Treat you customers with some respect - APOLOGISE and let everyone know what you are doing to fix the problems and when it will be fixed.

I would love to have a response from you O2.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a customer to customer forum, you won't get an official O2 response here, the issue is being addressed & fixed as we speak
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123017 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

O2 are busy trying to repair these problems

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thing is these days we expect 100% service 100% of the time - and with something such as a network this simply isn't possible - components do go wrong and networks are made up of thousands of individual components and if just one of these fails, by their very nature the impact can be wide spread. While it is annoying you have to weigh it up against the majority of the time when the network works as expected. I have been with O2 since December 2014 and only haven't had a signal from about 4pm to 9.15pm today - a tiny percentage of the time I have been with them.

My signal has been back and stable for about 20 mins now so hopefully the fix is bringing the network back up.

Message 4 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

We’re aware of isolated instances where some customers have intermittent access to our service. We’re investigating and will update ASAP.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5