cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not repaired

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Lumia phone has been freezing and resetting to factory reset and losing all data for a couple of months now and two weeks ago wouldn't let me type more than one word of text in anywhere. It was sent away initially to anovo and then to Nokia as it needed a high level repair. I was told none of this information it was always long calls and being passed around from one person to another before I found anything out.
I finally got my phone back today with a letter back saying that they couldn't replicate the fault so the phone is classed as not having been repaired. I am not happy at all especially as when I was setting it up it froze and reset again. It is only 7 months old am I within my rights to ask for a different model?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Remember warranties are "extras" from the seller they do not replace or reduce your rights to have goods of merchantable quality under consumer law there is a pass the buck attempt by vendors but its the seller of the item who takes the can its simply usually quicker to have the item sent to the maker/importer
Message 11 of 11