cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 515 having trouble dialling out, but not receiving calls .....

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm assuming its that scheister developer MacArthy & Stone's now completed 'later life is greater life' building which is getting in the way - company has been investigated by BBC Panorama  tv programme & that's good enough for me to call them scheisters = that & total abuse I've had to endure from the sub-contractors

my living room, my bedroom, my workroom all face that way ..... now all is occupied, very unhelpful on site posh/unresponsive woman, I've complained to her about parking problems = cars on footpaths where lots of us people who walk to Morrissons supermarket find it difficult to carry 2 bags of shopping up the hill & have to go on the narrow cobbled street that us pedestrians are left with 

I am right handed so it is difficult for me to hold the handset in my right hand & jot down notes with my left

I don't know where my nearest phone mast is, but have been told the eyesore of Homeloan building part of Skipton Building Society has 2 phone masts on carbuncle building & that's why it cannot be razed to the ground & decent developers start again Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I'm guessing that sim card you found wasn't yours after all wink

I'm lost....LOL

Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
I'm guessing that sim card you found wasn't yours after all wink

I'm lost....LOL

you're not the only one jonsie I'm Confused

the sim card could be from my previous Nokia phone, but again, just not today = I don't want the 'Saturday girl' & as town's O2 store will be busy ..... I'll take my old & current phone so one of their experts can open the phones' back up & have a look-see

I'm as curious at a cat about this & we all know what curiosity did to the cat don't we wink

Message 22 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144177 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Because you said that when you went outside your phone worked fine so it must still have a sim card in it slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you MI5 ..... I know I'm hard work at times slight_frown ..... I could confuse myself in an empty room Confused LOL

Message 24 of 24