cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 1020 - Repair / Delivery times?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, My Lumia 1020 kept freezing & turining off - took it to the store and they reset it by pressing anumber of keys on the side, its happened a few times since purchased in July so took into the store on 28/10 and they couldn't turn it on so it was sent to repairs - got a text message on 31/10/14 saying it was repaired and being sent back to the store but to date it hasn't arrived there... i've called the store and they can't give me any delivery date, i've contacted CS and they said contact the store... its 7 working days since the text message - and the online tracking seems to be offline - help - i just want my phone!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not a lot you can do really. It should be the stores job to chase up your phone not yours. Suggest you give the store another call and rebrief them
Message 2 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Ooh, that's a quick repair.
Any takers on odds for "firmware re-installation"
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guessing they just did what they did in the store
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your messages, I will be going into the store today to chase - the tracking system is up & running and still says its on its way back ...

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, despite the tracking site stating the phone was on its way yesteday, i went into the store and it was there. They could not tell me how long it had been there, once I picked it up they updated the system and I got a text message saying it was in the store whilst I was there!

Message 6 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Sounds typical !! 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

However...has it been repaired properly this time...or is it too early to say...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

so far so its ok - do not seem to be able to access teh 'Cortana' app though - will visit the store on Thursday ....;-)

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You need to turn Cortana on in settings first then go through a short set up process.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 10