cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netgear Aircard 767s

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, 

Has anyone else got a Netgear 4G hotspot?

My textmessages keep vanishing before I can read them, almost as if the devices doesnt store the text when turned off, is there a way of getting them back or are they gone for good?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149588 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
It's not something I am familiar with but you might find something here and have a look in the support section too http://www.pl.netgear.com/service-provider/products/mobile-broadband/mobile-hotspots/default.aspx
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 149588 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
It's not something I am familiar with but you might find something here and have a look in the support section too http://www.pl.netgear.com/service-provider/products/mobile-broadband/mobile-hotspots/default.aspx
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello and Welcome to the 02 Community Forum,

What device are you using with this ?
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 149588 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello and Welcome to the 02 Community Forum,

What device are you using with this ?

The OP is talking about text messages coming into the Aircard, I presume?

It then provides a wifi signal for other devices to connect to for data, so would have any effect on "device" texts.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies guys.

Yep, its texts coming into the device itself, sadly the netgear site isnt of any use. 

The device is fairly new to the market and does work brillantly, but O2 send texts to it that show on the device at first but once the device is turned off they dont appear again, theu dont show as ever exsisting in the app or the web based admin. 

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 149588 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Sounds like it's only got flash memory and not designed to save them?
It might be beneficial to send netgear support an email...
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just turned the unit back on and they all appeared again, now all read and cleared. Might have just been having a funny 5 mins.

Think i will pop off an email to netgear anyway, supposed to be able to access the SD card via the network which would be useful if it worked.

Thanks.
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 149588 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
That was lucky - another one of those technical "glitches" slight_smile
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's good to hear this hopefully has sorted itself out.

slight_smile
Message 9 of 9