cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N8 trouble with sending messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help? Have a Nokia N8 and 9 out of 10 ten times whenever i send a text message it goes immediately to Resend. Its driving me mad as some texts need to go urgently. Also now it isnt sending all my messages at the correct time, sometimes waiting over two hours before the receipient recieves my text. Ive been to O2 local shop and the did a factory reset etc and changed sim card but it is still doing this. Any ideas??

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
I would try your Sim in another phone to eliminate a phone problem.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
I would try your Sim in another phone to eliminate a phone problem.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah ok, didnt think of that! Will do and thankyou. Have been advised to put connectivity onto gsm (its on duel mode at moment). Do you think that would also help?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
That will only help if there is a problem with 3G in your area.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks for that, will go hunt out old phone 🙂
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Let us know how you get on.....
Message 6 of 6