Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mms settings

Percyfuzzle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can someone send me mms and internet setting for nokia lumia 720 to my email please?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149588 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
If you've got the network app just choose the correct option for your tariff from the app. If you've not got it just download it from the Store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
If I were you I would remove your email address this is a public forum try texting ACTIVE to 2020 from the phone
Message 2 of 6

Percyfuzzle
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mms setting for this phone have to be sent via email
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try entering these:

INTERNET
APN: mobile.o2.co.uk
Username: o2web
Password: password
rest blank

MMS SETTINGS
APN: wap.o2.co.uk
Username: o2wap
Password: password
WAP gateway (URL): 82.132.254.1
WAP gateway port: 8080
MMSC (URL): http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk/
MMSC port: 8002
Maximum MMS size: blank
IP type: IPv4v6
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may also need to speak to 02 customer services to have your account provisoned for MMS.

202 contract.

4445 payg

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149588 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
If you've got the network app just choose the correct option for your tariff from the app. If you've not got it just download it from the Store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6