Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

jcbhydro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a monthly Pay & Go Go data allowance of 500Mb.

How can I check what the remaining data allowance is?

I use a Nokia Lumia 710 and never download music, videos or games and do not engage in 'social media' activities.

Any comments would be gratefully received.

John Bennett

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Bookmark this page in your phones browser for easy access when mobile http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
O2 have promised a My O2 app for windows phones so should be on it's way, hopefully.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can check by sending the word BALANCE to 20202

Or Use the Myo2 link at the top of the forum page.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wanted to add.

Even though your usage is light your phone will use data in the background for app updates etc.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Bookmark this page in your phones browser for easy access when mobile http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
O2 have promised a My O2 app for windows phones so should be on it's way, hopefully.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4