cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collections/rare finds?

Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone have a thing they collect? for me its Gil Elvgren's pin ups, 1940/50s american diner and anything Marilyn Monroe... sadly im having to list my collection on ebay.. i need the pennies 😕
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I collect the old robertsons Golly badges

Message 2 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a big Queen fan (my nickname amongst close friends/acquaintences is Queen Phil), I have all the original albums and loads of singles on vinyl plus original videos on vhs

Sorry to hear you have to sell your collection - hope things improve for you really soon x

Message 3 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a big Queen fan (my nickname amongst close friends/acquaintences is Queen Phil), I have all the original albums and loads of singles on vinyl plus original videos on vhs

Sorry to hear you have to sell your collection - hope things improve for you really soon x

Love Queen great songs  

Message 4 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Queens effort at live aid has recently been voted the best live performance of all time - if I wasn't so thick I'd put a link to the you-tube thingy in this post wink

Message 5 of 41

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Happy to oblige! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool Perskie:smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow - nice one perksie, one day I'll learn how to add these links/videos Smiley Frustrated

In the meantime folks, watch it and enjoy the best 23 minutes of live performence you're ever likely to see slight_smile

Message 8 of 41

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow - nice one perksie, one day I'll learn how to add these links/videos Smiley Frustrated

If you open the video in Youtube and right click on the URL (web address) to highlight it and click Copy, then come back to where you want to put it here and open the text box.

In the options at the top of the box you will see one to "Insert a video" (looks like a strip of film), click that and paste the URL into the box that opens.

Click Preview then Insert video and it will appear.

Like magic! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you open the video in Youtube and right click on the URL (web address) and click Copy, then come back to where you want to put it here and open the text box.

In the options at the top of the box you will see one to "Insert a video" (looks like a strip of film), click that and paste the URL into the box that opens.

Click Preview then Insert video and it will appear.

Like magic! slight_smile

Sounds so easy although never tried it myself

Message 10 of 41