Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47068 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6612 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotlight: pdmoulsher

Hi guys, It's that Spotlight time again. I love this part of the week! This week we highlighting the lovely pdmoulsher (a.k.a. Phil) who has been a fantastic addition to the place. In his short time here, pdmoulsher has provided lots of advice to oth...

gimp pdmoulsher.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ladyboys

Reserved for jonsie's stories.....

• 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Websockets.

Hi I am enquiring about support for Websockets. I have been working on a small project using HTML 5 and Websockets, however when testing my Web App over mobile networks the headers get changed rendering the App unresponsive. I can only assume this is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I may go silent over the weekend !

As the title says but don't worry guys I'm not being abducted by MI5's android henchmen !I'm having my 4 year old granddaughter staying over and she commands my every attention.

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to identify the owner of an 02 number?

Hi EveryoneI have a slightly unusual situation where my 02 iPhone is being used by my now Ex partner. On the bill (my bill - i am liable to pay it!) i can see alot of activity with another 02 number. Is there any way that i can legally obtain the nam...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messy Forum - Poor houskeeping

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how messy the forum is just lately? There are threads all covering the same subject in at least 3 different sections all relating to mail server issues (as an example). I have also flagged posts with a request...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

bombarded with texts

Hi, I'm getting bobarded with texts from Alpha and there is no numberall it says is "test" is there a way of blocking these? thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Inspired Jelly lock tweak for iPhone.

HiWell something inspired from Android has turned my head !Don't tell MI5 ! Lol.A jailbreak tweak called Jellylock.Simply put Apple should take a leaf out of Androids book with stuff like this.Link from idownloadbloghttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a week!!

Wow - what a week this has been: posted my first review on the forum and have received lots of positive feedback, kudos and have even moved up two places in the rankings My four year old son had his tonsils out (he's now back to his boisterous self a...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos