Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46961 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5047 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6599 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11706 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile websites?

Out of curiosity how many of you would look past a company because of a lack of mobile ready website?Do you do most of your browsing on your phone these days?I ask because I'm struggling to make mine live and I wonder if I'm wasting my time haha.Just...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Staff Discount

Hi, I am aware that this is not necessarily a customer question, I was just wondering as I have just started working for o2 yesterday, does anyone know how long you have to be working there for before you get the Family & Friends discount/staff plan?...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data protection

I understand any company I deal with has a legal obligation to share any information they hold about me with me if i request it. Does anyone know how to access this from O2 please? I've tried ringing and webchat but noone seems able to help.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

22/4/13

A year ago today I joined this forum for information regarding iOS devices. I had always been looking on the old O2 forums but as a guest. Since I joined here, I have learnt a lot, met lots of good people here. Great banter, good topics, take part wh...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadchurch

Ive come to the conclusion everybody is guilty !

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotlight: pdmoulsher

Hi guys, It's that Spotlight time again. I love this part of the week! This week we highlighting the lovely pdmoulsher (a.k.a. Phil) who has been a fantastic addition to the place. In his short time here, pdmoulsher has provided lots of advice to oth...

gimp pdmoulsher.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ladyboys

Reserved for jonsie's stories.....

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Websockets.

Hi I am enquiring about support for Websockets. I have been working on a small project using HTML 5 and Websockets, however when testing my Web App over mobile networks the headers get changed rendering the App unresponsive. I can only assume this is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos