Did you mean: 

How do you customise your phone/tablet?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I was just changing my mobile wallpaper into something with more Spring feeling today to replace my usual cat wallpaper. grin I googled 'spring iphone wallpaper' and there's loads of nice and colourful spring scenery to choose from... look at these pretty colours!

Spring googled

I wonder if you all customise your phones and tablets and if you care a lot about things like having your own wallpaper image in the background, a specific ringtone for phone calls and text messages (or even for different people who call you) and other notifications? Do you organise the icons and folders in a specific way?

Or do you not care a lot about these and just tend to use the default customisation that comes with the phone when you get it? slight_smile I'd love to hear about it!

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144201 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Usually just stock themes but I do set a nice Christmas picture at that time of year.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Usually a photo from recent photo shoots I have done
Message 3 of 32

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Usually she who must be obeyed but special  times of the year see something I've taken that give special meaning and memories. 

Screenshot_20170421-030703.png

Message 4 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo love all those images you posted particulary the red tulips ... Spring is my favourite season

@jonsie just simply beautiful 

atm I don't have my Lumia 650lte customised, I don't really know how, guess I've just not looked into it, previous Lumia 640lte had the rose pic I took as on my avatar pic ... maybe a wedding pic (it's tomorrow) of my son Alex & his bride Emma with confetti in the air ... hey, get me, I'm no little young Lord @viridis III *tsk tsk* slight_smile

Message 5 of 32

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
On my Windows phones i have a cobolt​ theme with picture of my girls as the unlock screen.

On my pc and OnePlus 3T I've got the girls as both wallpaper and unlock screen.

As for ringtones, I'm boring and have a basic ring, like the one snake has on his mobile in metal gear solid.

My text on the other hand is the minions shouting, whoohoo text message. This was my daughter idea of a joke, but I've grown to like it 😉
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 32

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I like animated wallpapers for my phone. My tablet has a nice scene beside some water.

I don't have different ringtones for different people as my friends and I tend to email or text via What's App Messenger rather than phone. But I do have different ringtones for emails, texts etc. I maintain one ringtone for all calls - those few that I get.

I have a Sakura garden on my phone at the moment. Beautiful shade of pink and the flowers move gently in the breeze. I have a thunderstorm - complete with the sound of thunder, a fireworks display and seasonal themes for Halloween, Christmas and New Year.l

Yes I know I'm clearly a**l retentive.....😂
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glory1 wrote:
I like animated wallpapers for my phone. My tablet has a nice scene beside some water.

I don't have different ringtones for different people as my friends and I tend to email or text via What's App Messenger rather than phone. But I do have different ringtones for emails, texts etc. I maintain one ringtone for all calls - those few that I get.

I have a Sakura garden on my phone at the moment. Beautiful shade of pink and the flowers move gently in the breeze. I have a thunderstorm - complete with the sound of thunder, a fireworks display and seasonal themes for Halloween, Christmas and New Year.l

Yes I know I'm clearly a**l retentive.....😂

a lovely build up @Glory1 giving us info, engaging our imagination ... then the punchline LOL

Message 8 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I think people would swear my phone had been stolen if it appeared without some big cat theme. Usually a cheetah....or snow leopard. Currently sporting a picture of a cheetah cub...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I think people would swear my phone had been stolen if it appeared without some big cat theme. Usually a cheetah....or snow leopard. Currently sporting a picture of a cheetah cub...

Yes we would LOL

Message 10 of 32