cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jjb help req

Anonymous
Not applicable

right folks not sure what to do here

ive ordered some stuff off jjb website , paid on my creditcard recieved a email from jjb with order number on and cash taken off my card

ive asked for items to be delievered to a store , and that was on mon gone , its now sat and no word from them since, there helpline number is closed tll mon im unsure if there store ive requested items to be sent to is open or not

im going away on v early thurs so i need items rather quick now

just glad ive paid on a crdit card just incase

also unsure if sports direct has took over the store ive req them to be sent to, im going to pop down and check today

also the jjb site now takes u to sports direct as they have took over the site and parts of the company inc warehouse

so will i get my stuff or not and if so when 😞

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Only sports direct could help you now.

I thought they bought all stock and 20 stores I think bbc had a news article about which stores. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19797170

Then if all fails claim on the credit card gurantee.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your best bet now is to claim the money back from your credit card company.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
instructed by the administrator to place a claim in against my credit card co, so i called them they have no record of any transaction
yet i have a order number, they stoped taking orders the day after i placed mine which was about 9pm so might have missed the final day of trading, i think
anyway credirt card co says no transactions, will watch my statement
Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Sounds like you could be in the clear. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5