Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Rumours

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I read this article today and was interested in the rumoured new design for Apple's iPhone 6

(It is only the patent application...and as it is only a rumour, that is my rationale for posting in Discussions

iPhone 6 patent.jpg

"Suggestions of a curved display also appeared in an Apple patent filed by the US Patent and Trademark Office last year. The patent speculated the possibility of an iDevice with a wraparound AMOLED screen, which could be unrolled or unfolded. Facial recognition, gesture control and a layered screen for 3D were also mentioned in the patent. Plus, the company is also said to have taken out a number of patents on a Smart Bezel, meaning the area around the screen could display information."

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/127049-apple-iphone-6-release-date-rumours-and-everything-you-need-t...

The iPhone 6 is due for release later this year

Source: Pocket-Lint April 2014

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a mode on the note 3 for one handed use
Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damien1 said "There is a mode on the note 3 for one handed use"

So this mode means you can hold the Note 3 in one hand and be able to reach the far side of the screen with ones thumb ?
Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd definitely be interested and would consider Speed to Refresh if the phone was good enough.  However, after the S5 fiasco, I won't be jumping in!

Message 13 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Damien1 said "There is a mode on the note 3 for one handed use"

So this mode means you can hold the Note 3 in one hand and be able to reach the far side of the screen with ones thumb ?

That's correct and also choose between left or right handed operation.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI5 said "That's correct and also choose between left or right handed operation."

WoW that's groundbreaking @MI5

wink
Message 15 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
MI5 said "That's correct and also choose between left or right handed operation."

WoW that's groundbreaking @MI5

wink

Does this mean you have seen 'The Light' @Anonymous ?

Maybe we can be expecting you to enter the world of Android.  Joyous it isLOL

998823_10151649227994034_1667520560_s.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning @Cleoriff

As you'll have noticed from my several reviews of Android phones for O2 I quite like the higher spec end of the Android platform and have no issues with the high end smartphones. Not the lower levels ones tho I'm afraid as some are quite severely limited.

Right now I'm in Apples Eco~System as my media is all very seamlessly integrated into my iPhone , iPad Air and MacBook Air ,which I know can be mostly moved over to the Android options ,but I'm not at a stage where I feel the need to move platforms.

I originally used Nokia phones many years but after losing faith for many reasons I moved to Apple.

Right now I've not lost any faith in this company ,or it's products or support structure.

So no I'm not "tempted" to buy into Android and the manufacturers of phones yet but would happily have one as a secondary phone. slight_smile
Message 17 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I think I knew before I made my post what your answer would be BoBSmiley Very Happy

I am certainly not knowledgeable enough to take you on in any sort of debate about Android v Apple (I leave

that to the likes of @MI5 ) wink

However, even YOU must admit that I have come a long way in 2 years. That far back I thought Apple was a

fruit and Android was a robot...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe your knowledge base has come on leaps and bounds Cleoriff.

It's not a case of taking anyone on.

wink

Apart from a little banter I've enjoyed with MI5 over the years I really don't see the point of the ~'V's ' ~ threads ,and the disagreements I've seen on other forums about phones and platforms are IMO Pointless and un productive in my eyes.

As I've said before if we all chose the same this sector of technology would become stale and stagnant.

You know I like the Samsung Galaxy S5 and if disposable income allowed I would invest in one.

In my first post I said I lost faith in Nokia and it's products and moved to Apple.

Well I'm hopefully soon to street test the Nokia 1020 for O2 which goes to show hopefully I'm open to all that is available.

slight_smile

Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 20 of 21