Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47681 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5258 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6700 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 494 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11756 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G network roll out when can people expect to receive it.

Is it true, the roll out of 4G technology will be happening in 2013 and who will benefit from it other than 4G handset users. I realise that HSPA+ is nearly at 4G level close but no cigar. I struggle to get HSPA+ signals although HDSPA is more common...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (2?) coming soon

The good news is that Samsung are producing another Google handset based on the Nexus platform. A general range of improvements rumoured are a 8 Megapixel back and 1.9 Megapixel front camera. It will now include SD storage capability, SuperAMOLED HD ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remain logged into forum

I was wondering if perhaps I've overlooked some setting, but I'm getting fed up with having to log back into the forum after a very short space of time. I was wondering if anyhone knows a workaround or some setting that perhaps I might have missed th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook woes

I created a security option on my Facebook that I would receive a text whenever I signed into Facebook on a different computer. I forgot to turn off this security feature before I cancelled my mobile phone and moved back to the states. Is there a way...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Issues

Anyone else having network issues this afternoon in Wiltshire ? Presently No service for calls, text and internet ....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone! Help!

Ive just upgraded to the Nokia Lumia 800. I have just been on the 'My O2' to see when my bill date is. As a result i will be billed this Tuesday. Does that mean on Tuesday i will have my full 300 mins and unlimited texts? Also, will i be able to use ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Communicator - good ol' days!

Remember this tycoon? This day, 16 years ago it was launched by Nokia which fascinated everyone with its cool features like fax, digital camera, smart messaging, web browsing, serial terminal, telnet and many more... I still have one of them, somewhe...

Nokia Communicator
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keyboard short-cuts!

No matter what software or application you use on a PC or laptop, one always is eager to learn and use new shortcuts which make life much easier. What's your favourite keyboard shortcut? My personal favourite is Ctrl + Backspace which I use for delet...

keyboard
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos