Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46962 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5047 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6600 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11706 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two by two!

Hi! I'm new hereI'm looking for a song from an o2 advert back in 2008If anyone knows it or know's where I can download it please let me know!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFr7SB5mAIOh also Merry Christmas

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas dinner

As some off you know I do like to cook so will be doing all the cooking this year again. I alwas do two different meats so Turkey and Gammon this year.The turkey will be slow cooked with goose fat and streaky bacon covering stuffed with sausagemeat, ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

scam??

recieved this from a Mabel Wilton, think its a scam lol.... Dearest love one,Thanks For Your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ways to feel human..

all this talk of zombies ( due to a "world ending" rumour ) got me inspired, what do you guys do to feel human, to get that little part of yourself back after a mundane day ect.. i put on my headphones, and blast some music, get tattooed or draw, and...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

To everyone when it comes. A bit of a relief as I thought the appocalypse was going to ruin my plans this year. So have a good time to all the forum members, webmasters, O2, PPI reclaimers and everyone in between.

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PARTYTIME!!

so.. ive been very absent due to the fact i have been party planning for my LO, she will be four next week, but is having a Pirate and Princess party tomorrow, it has remained a surprise and im getting excited!! I have handmade her birthday cake, 100...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airbags for iPhone!

Are they serious or just having a laugh? It certainly made me chuckle this morning when I read it Whatever next....automatic screen wipers? http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/iphone-airbag-devised-to-stop-handsets-1493911

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

finally got my pac code - yippeee i am free

I tried to call "upgrades" to get a new phone and it tooks over 6 hours to get through. By this time i was so fed up i wanted to leave ( out of contract ). It took another 3 hours of calls, live chat and emails to get a pac code - and the compensatio...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

21st december 2012

According to the Maya-calendar much people think the world will end tomorrow... Here there are so much jokes about it, disco's and bar's make special events and such stuff...What will you do, do you go to such a special event (to have a "reason" of s...

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos